Here are my answers to Jennifer’s questions. Thanks again for the nomination😊. @http://jenniferpeck23.wordpress.com
- What’s the best piece of advice someone shared with you before you became a mom? I remembered someone( I think more than one person) told me to enjoy my kids in each stage because they grow so fast. How true!!!
- What do you like to do for fun? I like to read, go to amusement parks in the summer, shop, go out to eat and of course travel😉.
- If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? I would retire depending on how much. Of course take care of my family and donate some to help others.
- What type of legacy do you hope to leave for your children? I hope to make them good citizens of the world. I want them to care for others and make a mark in the world.
- What’s your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the bathroom especially the toilets. Yuck!!!
- Have you ever hidden in the bathroom just to find an extra moment of peace and quiet when your household is in chaos? Of course with a magazine!!!
- What your biggest challenge as a mom? Spending enough time with each child.
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Bali, Europe, Australia, actually I would love to close my eyes and just pick one place and go and go.
- If you could change any physical feature about yourself what would it be? My weight… The struggle!
- Do you have any regrets? No only moving forward
- What inspires you most? My kids
What Motherhood Has Taught Me....
What a great feeling to, in the middle of a chaotic food shopping trip today, look at my phone and see that I was nominated for the Liebster Award by adriennea3. Earlier in the day I had seen that she had been nominated for the award and I was so excited for her as we have struck up a kinship from not only our blogging, but also our commentary. The journey into the blogging world has fostered connections with amazing people who have empowering stories to tell, life-altering experiences to share, dreams to fulfill, and wisdom to impart. I am grateful to adriennea3, first and foremost for showing me what can be possible and then challenging me to get there. I am also grateful for her nomination as it is both a humbling and an empowering experience to be recognized by a fellow blogger who values what you are sharing…
View original post 1,094 more words