I thought I was truly living when I graduated nursing school. I started working in hospitals and was happier than a clam. Cut to 20 years later, I realized that there is more to life than just punching a clock and going through routines. I identified myself as nurse. I’m starting to realize that is not all I am. I don’t want to just exist and go through the motions. I’m trying to find my purpose. I know God has a plan that is bigger than punching a clock. I want to live!!!! Once I figure it out I will let you know but for right now I am on a journey to live😊.
I just received a Liebstar award. I just got home from working a anxiety filled night shift and noticed I was nominated for a award by Oza!! I am so excited!!!! I’m that person that never wins anything. So I’m so grateful. I love your randomness and honesty. It takes guts to be who you truly are in the world. Thanks Oza for reminding me that we all can do the same. So happy to be on this blogging journey with you. I can’t wait to learn more about you.
About the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Liebster was created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
Here are my answers to Oza’s questions…..
1. What comes to mind, when I say ‘travel’? Adios, bye, ciao, au revoir, and see ya later.
2. Have you ever been so happy that you wished time stopped? If so, say a little..I know this my sound cliche but I have been so happy and excited with my kids births and my wedding day(barring a few mishaps with the cater😮)
3. Who is the one person who can change your hard ‘no’ to an easy ‘yes’? My family
5. Who is your favorite Superhero character, if you have one? I don’t have one😥.
6. Are you the one who always finds silly mistakes in others, even if you wish you did not? No I don’t think so
7. What inspires you to write? Life, trying to figure this whole thing out.
8. Would you prefer writing a letter or sending an email to someone(who matters) you have not spoken to in a long time? I would rather catch up on the phone. So I can hear their voice.
9. What are you most thankful for in the world? My family and my health
10. What is the craziest thing you ever did in life? I randomly got a tattoo on my foot.
11. Were the questions tough? Some were😀.
Here are the bloggers I nominate:
http://koolizable.wordpress.com. I like the feel of her blog and layout. It’s just cool. She is always encouraging and supportive. Thank you.
http://travelandmunches.com. She loves to travel. Right up my alley.
http://jenniferpeck23.wordpress.com. A mommy of 3 who wants to see the world. Let’s go!!!
http://mariawanders.wordpress.com. Maria travels also and has been to Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and her homeland the Philippines. She also has beautiful pictures of her travels on her blog.
http://ochetan.wordpress.com. I second the notion.
My 11 questions for my nominees, if you will accept this award. Welcome to the blogosphere 😊
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- Are you happy in your career?
- What is your favorite book/author?
- Who is you favorite musical artist?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- Where is your favorite spot on earth?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you follow any sporting teams?
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is the craziest thing you ever done?
- Do you like to travel?
I am so happy to be apart of this blogging community/friendship.
I have read and followed a lot of blogs over the last two weeks. I have learned a great deal. I am learning how to write, voice my feelings, and hopefully make some friends.
Here are a few of my favorites:
http://Blabberwockying.wordpress.com Why appreciate others. In a world of negativity he brings the light, brightness, and positivity. I want to look at the world that way. The sad part is I did feel this way but I felt so beat down and walked over. I felt like people took advantage. But of course those feelings lead to darkness. Thanks Vibrant for reacquainting me with the light!! Plus Vibrant is always very helpful and has kind words for everyone.
http://Megselizabeth86.wordpress.com. Wow!!!! How inspiring is this blog. I love her layout and writing style. She had me at bucket list. I want to make my own and of course get out there in cross them off. Thanks Meg’s!!
http://amommasview.wordpress.com OMG!!! I love the interaction on her blog. When does she find the time😊? Her blog has me inspired to keep my eyes on the prize. See the world and be inspired by the beauty of it. Thank you!!!
http://Jenniferpeck23.wordpress.com We are kindred spirits. I love the friendships that are forming through blogging. I have inspired you but you have certainly inspired me to think of things in a new way. I thank you!!!!
Can’t wait to see where this blogging journey takes me. Thanks blogging101! @Vibrant,@jenniferpeck23, @amommasview, and @Megan Elizabeth