I just received a Liebstar award. I just got home from working a anxiety filled night shift and noticed I was nominated for a award by Oza!! I am so excited!!!! I’m that person that never wins anything. So I’m so grateful. I love your randomness and honesty. It takes guts to be who you truly are in the world. Thanks Oza for reminding me that we all can do the same. So happy to be on this blogging journey with you. I can’t wait to learn more about you.
About the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Liebster was created to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own or your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post
Here are my answers to Oza’s questions…..
1. What comes to mind, when I say ‘travel’? Adios, bye, ciao, au revoir, and see ya later.
2. Have you ever been so happy that you wished time stopped? If so, say a little..I know this my sound cliche but I have been so happy and excited with my kids births and my wedding day(barring a few mishaps with the cater😮)
3. Who is the one person who can change your hard ‘no’ to an easy ‘yes’? My family
5. Who is your favorite Superhero character, if you have one? I don’t have one😥.
6. Are you the one who always finds silly mistakes in others, even if you wish you did not? No I don’t think so
7. What inspires you to write? Life, trying to figure this whole thing out.
8. Would you prefer writing a letter or sending an email to someone(who matters) you have not spoken to in a long time? I would rather catch up on the phone. So I can hear their voice.
9. What are you most thankful for in the world? My family and my health
10. What is the craziest thing you ever did in life? I randomly got a tattoo on my foot.
11. Were the questions tough? Some were😀.
Here are the bloggers I nominate:
http://koolizable.wordpress.com. I like the feel of her blog and layout. It’s just cool. She is always encouraging and supportive. Thank you.
http://travelandmunches.com. She loves to travel. Right up my alley.
http://jenniferpeck23.wordpress.com. A mommy of 3 who wants to see the world. Let’s go!!!
http://mariawanders.wordpress.com. Maria travels also and has been to Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore and her homeland the Philippines. She also has beautiful pictures of her travels on her blog.
http://ochetan.wordpress.com. I second the notion.
My 11 questions for my nominees, if you will accept this award. Welcome to the blogosphere 😊
- Where do you see yourself in a year?
- Are you happy in your career?
- What is your favorite book/author?
- Who is you favorite musical artist?
- What is at the top of your bucket list?
- Where is your favorite spot on earth?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Do you follow any sporting teams?
- What inspires you to blog?
- What is the craziest thing you ever done?
- Do you like to travel?
I am so happy to be apart of this blogging community/friendship.